Rosenberger offers a broad range of high-end RF test components and assemblies that have been developed and optimized for high-speed digital testing. With increasing data rates driven by trends in IoT, connected mobility, media software platforms, and many others, the need for high performance and reliable interconnect solutions are a must. Rosenberger addresses these trends and offers best-in-class coaxial-to-PCB transitions and cable solutions. Our solutions include the highest service levels for technical support, signal integrity analysis and optimization of customer-specific footprints.
Whether your application needs are for high-speed digital or hardware system verification, bench top testing, or automated test equipment, Rosenberger’s multi-channel coax solutions provide the highest performance and density to meet the industry’s most complex challenges. These multi-channel solutions include direct cable-to-PCB attachment (SLC), PCB right angle and vertical surface mount (Mini-Coax), and high frequency multiport board-to-board and cable-to-board solutions up to 100 GHz (WSMP). See our latest product links for more information.
- Multiport connector options offered in 2, 4, 6, 8, and 16-channel configurations
- Best signal integrity for high-speed testing
- Highest density, lowest loss
- Fast and reliable mating (no torque wrench required)
- Reduced total cost of testing
- Customized solutions
- Signal Integrity analysis and footprint optimization for connector transitions