Rosenberger North America can process a very large variety of styles and bend configurations of semi-rigid cable assemblies, including tightly controlled phase-matched assemblies. State-of-the-art bending and measurement equipment enable Rosenberger’s LithosTM semi-rigid production technology to be superior and industry-leading.
Using our Lithos™ semi-rigid manufacturing technology we can:
- Manufacture multi-radius (up to 6, depending on the specific assembly and geometry)
- Utilize precision measuring equipment to ensure geometric tolerance accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to produce high volume (10,000’s/month)
- Environmental chamber cycling to ensure specific electrical and mechanical characteristics are achieved.
- Phase matching in pairs, absolute or in lots is available.
- Capabilities to develop specific tooling to enable complex yet repeatable bend geometries
- “Turnkey” design services are available where customer-supplied cabinet/enclosure drawings are made available to our engineering team and Rosenberger develops and routes the cables for the customer — please consult the factory.