UHF* coaxial connectors with geared screw locking frontal interlocking teeth and without defined impedance are intended for very low frequency applications up to 300 MHz. They are intermateable with “banana” connectors.
*UHF = Ultra High Frequency, when developed in the 1930s, in fact today even wrong.
- Cable connectors & adaptors on request
- Impedance not defined
- Interface according to IEC 60169-12
- Frequency range DC to 300 MHz
- Mating cycles ≥ 500
- Geared screw locking mechanism
- Inexpensive and intermateable with “banana” connectors
- For low frequencies up to 300 MHz
- Amateur, CB and marine radio, spare parts
Rosenberger Series Code 54