Rosenberger’s comprehensive portfolio of cost-effective, high-quality and precision products enables a broad spectrum of industrial test & measurement applications for active or passive devices.
While several types of network analyzers (NAs) have become increasingly important in the development of microwave circuits and systems in industrial measurement applications, vector network analyzers (VNAs) are particularly useful. This is due to their calibration capability and the ability to measure more parameters.
Rosenberger develops and offers a wide range of metrology kits for a variety of standard and precision interfaces when performing calibration, verification and traceability, as well as gauges and gauge kits for vector network analyzers (VNAs).
- Full, Industrial, Airline, Adaptor and Compact Calibration Kits
- Verification kits
- Traceability kits
- Gauge kits
Rosenberger calibration kits accommodate a wide range of coaxial connectivity requirements and can be used from DC to their maximum frequency.
- Full version with open, short, load, in-series adaptors, torque wrench and gauges adaptors, and sliding loads for variable measurements
- Industrial version with open, short, load, in-series adaptors, and torque wrench for standard measurements
- Airline version – air lines in different lengths and short standards for LRL and TRL calibrations
- Adaptor version – includes a set of adaptors only, for measurements in “non-metrology” interfaces
- Compact Calibration Kits are designed as MSO (3-in1, open / short / load) and MSOT (4-in-1, open / short / load / thru) mechanical calibration kits. Small, easy to handle, and delivered with a lanyard and a standard definition card in a small case.
- 50 Ω Interfaces: 4.1-9.5, 4.3-10, 7-16, BNC, F, FAKRA, HFM, Mini-SMP, N 50 Ω, QMA, QN, RPC-1.35, RPC-1.85, RPC-2.40, RPC-2.92, RPC-3.50, RPC-7, RPC-N 50 Ω, RPC-SP, RPC-TNC, SMP, SnapN
- 75 Ω Interfaces: BNC 75 Ohm, RPC-N 75 Ω
All verification components from Rosenberger are electrically characterized on a network analyzer measurement system. These measurements are traceable to metrology standards such as PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt Braunschweig) or NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- RPC-2.92, RPC-3.50 and RPC-N (50 Ohm)
Rosenberger gauge kits are delivered in robust wooden boxes, including a male and a female gauge.
- 7-16, RPC-1.00, RPC-1.35, RPC-1.85, RPC-2.40, RPC-2.92, RPC-3.50, RPC-N (50 Ohm), RPC-N (75 Ohm), RPC-7, RPC-TNC
- Each calibration kit comes with a certificate from Rosenberger‘s own calibration laboratory: The standard calibration is the factory calibration; an accredited calibration can be carried out as an option under DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle) according to DIN EN ISO 17025 to which Rosenberger is certified
- An accredited calibration can be carried out as an option under DAkkS (Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle) according to DIN EN ISO 17025 to which Rosenberger is certified
- For all common coaxial interfaces
- Test & measurement applications for active or passive devices